October 2, 2013

I ♥ NY

New York City will always hold a special place in my heart. I was long over due for a visit so Natasha Khan (Bat For Lashes) and I planned a ladies adventure to the city. We filled our days with shopping, amazing restaurants, neon signs, and all the beauty the city had to offer. I even managed to see my parents who were also visiting. Below is a photo diary I took with my iphone. 
Times Square & de Kooning 
Five Leaves & my faux leopard skin pillbox hat
2nd Avenue
Dad & Jackson Pollock at MoMA
Midtown sunset at Samantha Pleet's studio
Mom at Lincoln Center
Underground neon light show at the Bleecker Street subway station
East Village neon
Chinatown
Pell Street
The Deep End shop
Elizabeth Street
Mary Ann's 
Amazing ceremonial skull teapot from Nepal
Stella Dallas
Beautiful Dreamers
Adina Mills crystal rings
My dynamic Aura photograph taken at Magic Jewelry on Canal Street
City forest nymphs 
Studio visit with Samantha Pleet wearing one of her SS14 painted silk rainbow dresses
Tom Wesselmann at MoMA

*** Please link to Prism of Threads when sharing my personal photographs. Xx ***

No comments:

Post a Comment